Alongside comprehensive material characterisation, we can also advise you on product optimisation aspects. You benefit from our in-depth knowledge, our wide range of services and our extensive equipment. Our experienced experts assist you with recording and assessment of the current situation at your plant and investigate the influence of burning and cooling conditions, as well as of raw materials and fuels, on the clinker properties. Our laboratories conduct studies, for example on the performance of cements and cement constituents, as well as on sulphate resistance and the effectiveness of chromate reducers. We assist you with the planning, execution and assessment of your operational trials and conduct preliminary trials to obtain approvals (e.g. durability forecasts employing parameters based on the degree of hydration). We offer expert advice and the development of ideal, practicable solutions.
Performance of cement
We can offer you various comprehensive services for the purpose of optimising the performance of cement. In doing so we provide you with full support throughout the entire process. Our interdisciplinary teams of experts have many years of experience gained from customer projects around the world and also further their knowledge by working on practical research projects. Added to this, we run accredited laboratories and have in-depth knowledge of the currently applicable standards. We work out solutions precisely tailored to your requirements and to suit your product.
- Reliable, practicable solutions to suit your individual requirements
- In-depth, all-round consultation from an interdisciplinary team of experts with many years of experience in practice and research
- Accredited laboratories offering an extensive spectrum of physical, chemical and mineralogical analyses
- Extensive knowledge of currently applicable standards
- Extensive experience in national and international product development
- Provision of reference cements/reference materials
- Regular verification of our precision by way of round robin tests
Service Offer Chemistry and Mineralogy
You can download our Service Offer as a PDF file here