Alongside comprehensive material characterisation, we can also advise you on product optimisation aspects. You benefit from our in-depth knowledge, our wide range of services and our extensive equipment. Our experienced experts assist you with recording and assessment of the current situation at your plant and investigate the influence of burning and cooling conditions, as well as of raw materials and fuels, on the clinker properties. Our laboratories conduct studies, for example on the performance of cements and cement constituents, as well as on sulphate resistance and the effectiveness of chromate reducers. We assist you with the planning, execution and assessment of your operational trials and conduct preliminary trials to obtain approvals (e.g. durability forecasts employing parameters based on the degree of hydration). We offer expert advice and the development of ideal, practicable solutions.
- Reliable, practicable solutions to suit your individual requirements
- In-depth, all-round consultation from an interdisciplinary team of experts with many years of experience in practice and research
- Accredited laboratories offering an extensive spectrum of physical, chemical and mineralogical analyses
- Extensive knowledge of currently applicable standards
- Extensive experience in national and international product development
- Provision of reference cements/reference materials
- Regular verification of our precision by way of round robin tests