Our internationally experienced maintenance experts develop comprehensive solutions for a wide range of problems which occur in the course of rotary kiln and ball mill operation and jeopardise further production:
- Problems with the kiln lining
- Problems with tyre fixation, wobble, run-out
- Uneven contact pattern between tyre and supporting rollers
- Cracks/material breakage at tyres, supporting rollers, girth-gear, kiln/mill shell, mill head
- Problems with installation drive
- High current consumption at the drive
- "Knocking" of the drive (girth-gear/pinion)
- Unnatural vibration of the installation
- Uneven wear of supporting rollers/tyre
- No "floating" of the installation on the supporting rollers, hydralik thrust system
- Supporting rollers "hot bearings"
- Tyre lift-off from a supporting roller
- Shell Deformation or "banana effect"
- High degree of shell eccentricity at the kiln inlet/outlet
- Hydrostatic problems with slide shoe mills
For every installation we offer an extensive range of maintenance services from which we can select various modules to suit your specific requirements. Alternatively we can also provide fully tailor-made service. In addition we perform routine installation inspections recurring in two year intervals as well as in the case of major repairs.