Measurement of rotary kilns and ball mills as well as independent expertise in mechanical maintenance and inspections are among the major aspects. In addition, we provide an extensive know-how transfer on high quality refractory kiln brick lining materials and installation including their relation to mechanical failure.
The participants of this course will gain comprehensive knowledge of practical preventive maintenance solutions. A better understanding of rotary kiln and ball mill behaviour, of troubleshooting, refractories, optimisation of uptime as well as cost factorstheir relation to mechanical failure will be given.
- Maintenance managers
- Maintenance planners
- Maintenance staff
- Team leader mechanics
- Theoretical and practical maintenance inspection and measurement solutions
- Open gear lubrication and application
- Online machinery diagnostic and vibration analysis
- Necessity of non-distortion testing (NDT) and analysis
- Refractory material and installation
- Hands-on practical inspection training
- Team work
- Group discussion
Five-day classroom training and practical on site lessons.
The training course is led by highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Upon successful completion of the training course the participants will receive a certificate of attendance.