Our Plant Maintenance and Refractories Course covers all topics concerning the high efficiency and availability of a cement plant’s key machinery. Measurement of rotary kilns and ball mills as well as independent expertise in mechanical maintenance and inspections are also among the major aspects. In addition, we provide an extensive know-how transfer on high quality refractory kiln brick lining materials and installation including their relation to mechanical failure.
Plant Maintenance and Refractories Course
(Min-max): 10 - 20
- Maintenance managers
- Maintenance planners
- Maintenance staff
- Team leader mechanics
Locations in Germany
- Cement plant Hoever, 31319 Sehnde
- Refractory supplier, 37079 Goettingen
- VDZ, Tannenstr. 2, 40476 Duesseldorf
Nearest Airport: DUS International
How to find VDZ
Duration, dates and costs
Five-day classroom training and practical on site lessons
19 - 23 November 2018
Registration until 29 September 2018
2,500 € per participant
General conditions for seminars apply.
- Comprehensive knowledge of practical preventive maintenance solutions
- Better understanding of rotary kiln and ball mill behaviour
- Optimisation of uptime and cost factors
Discounted Train Ticket
Participants of VDZ's training courses, workshops and seminars can book a discounted train ticket.