For the purposes of repair planning, we can present your structure as a 3D model or BIM file. This involves modelling the structure in a virtual space based on existing plans and the results of structural examinations. Modelling of the structure using a digital point cloud is another possibility.
The results of the structure examination, e.g. test locations, drill core sampling locations, chloride profiles and the results of the reinforcement scanner, can be incorporated into the BIM model. The actual state is recorded in digital form. This permits planned/actual state comparison. The material properties established during the structure examination are stored in the 3D model as element-specific information. Repair planning is also performed on the 3D model. You will receive the structure model in the form of an IFC file.
Thus we provide you with two services at the same time:
- Creating the digital twin of the existing structure
- Repair planning and repair of the structure with the aid of a 3D model
Further advantages of the model-based approach include:
- Contractors can use the 3D model as a basis for calculating quantities.
- BIM-based planning and execution reveal conflicts between trades at an early stage.
- The entire planning and construction process is highly transparent.
- Building work is still performed on the basis of drawings, but these are derived from the model.
- On the construction site, the 3D model is a source of additional information and a basis for discussion.