Duration, dates and costs
- One-day classroom training
- 14 June 2022
- 600 € per participant
- Young and experienced engineers
- Employees from the areas of production
Number of participants (min. - max.)
- 10 – 15
- General conditions for seminars apply
- With this course, participants should be given the opportunity to be able to identify and interpret the types of wear occurring in their system more quickly.
- Thermal, chemical and mechanical causes of wear
- Visual inspection of refractory damage
- Influence of alternative fuels
- Kiln shell corrosion
- Group discussion
The speakers are experienced external experts and users.
Upon successful completion of the training course the participants will receive a VDZ certificate of attendance.
Refratechnik Cement GmbH
Nearest airport Hannover (HAJ)