Participants will gain a deep insight into the possibilities and limits of the use of clinker-effcient cements for the reduction of CO₂ emissions.
- Plant managers and engineers
- Lab managers and staff
- Environmental managers
- Construction consultants
- Quality manager
- Role of clinker effcient cements as an important part for the decarbonisation of concrete construction
- Cements with calcined clays
- Durability and practical feasibility of cements with high content of limestone
- Possibilities and limits of alternative binders
- Cements with recycled fines as main component
- Performance of new clinker effcient cements CEM II/C and CEM VI in concrete
- New procedure for low alkali cements
The training is led by highly skilled and experienced engineers.
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance.