In energy intensive industries like the cement industry, the energy efficiency is of particular importance. VDZ energy efficiency analysis services are designed to identify potential energy savings in the cement production process and to improve the energy efficiency of the whole production line.
Gained plant energy data can be benchmarked against the VDZ data base and BAT, allowing a fair and neutral assessment of fuel and electric energy efficiency.
The scope of energy efficiency analysis is tailored to each customer´s specific requirements and can cover either the entire production line or only particular sub-processes. Individual specialist visits to identify potential savings can also be carried out.
- determination and analysis of energy demand taking into account plant-specific manufacturing processes
- benchmarking against VDZ database/BAT
- identification and quantification of saving potentials
- consultancy concerning optimisation measures
- asessment with regard to CO2 emission/abatement